IN THE DIGITAL AGE
I-NEUTRAL provides effective third-party assisted options for resolving disputes, without the need to enter a court room. It is a unique innovation in online dispute management, with developed full spectrum application capacity for dealing with domestic and international disputes.
Facilitated Contract Re-Negotiation
The options that are engaged with I-NEUTRAL rely on a cloud-based system. The entire process – from registration of a dispute to the publication of a decision, determination or award – is easy to navigate and will be securely completed online.
The panel from which a neutral third party may be selected is maintained by the JAIAC. The procedural rules to be applied in each case, including the fees to be paid, are the institutional rules of the JAIAC.
Easy to Use
- Process Management
- Case Manager Support
- Fillable Templates
- Calendar updates
- Online Hearing Facilities (via Zoom, Webex, Microsoft Teams, etc.)
- Online meeting and breakout rooms
- Cloud-based library of shared documents
- Claims status updates
- Panel of Reputable Neutrals
- Applicable Procedural Rules
- Help desk
OPTIONAL ADD ONS:
- Telemedia support, including electronic presentation of evidence
- Bilingual translation support (English and Spanish)
- Real Time Reporting (English and Spanish)
- Tribunal Secretary Support
- Cloud based document management and storage
- Facilities Logistics (procurement and set up of hearing and breakout rooms)